2021 COVID-19 Vaccine Information
Vaccines are Available to All Individuals in South Dakota 16+
To schedule your vaccination appointment, schedule through your South Dakota primary care provider.
- You can now schedule an appointment or walk in. Click here to find a list of available clinics.
- If you are a Sanford Health patient, you should see the option to schedule your appointment when you log in to your Sanford MyChart account.
- You may also schedule your appointment directly through the Sanford website.
- Sanford Health is regularly offering walk-in times for the Vaccine. Please call (877) 701-0779 to verify open times and availability.
- If you are an Avera Health patient, you should see the option to schedule your appointment when you log in to your Avera Chart account.
- You may also schedule your appointment directly through the Avera website.
- A large number of pharmacies around South Dakota are now providing the vaccine. Please refer to the pharmacy vaccination location list to identify your preferred pharmacy. Within the list you will find a direct link to the pharmacy’s website where you can schedule your vaccination appointment.
Reminder: Please Report Your Vaccination(s)
We ask that you please keep us informed of your vaccination status by reporting the date(s) of your vaccine dose on your my.augie.edu portal. Please enter the date of each vaccination as soon as you receive it.