The Campaign for Viking Bold: The Journey to 2030
This journey promises great things for Augustana. Gifts from generous supporters will help us achieve significant goals and will enable us to create Augustana possibilities like never before.
Because this is a transformational moment in the history of the university, we have launched Viking Bold — Augustana’s largest, most comprehensive campaign — to support our bold strategic goals.
The campaign, charged with securing $175 million, will provide financial support in the first two phases of the plan for:
Our Steering Committee
We're grateful to the following Committee members who donate their time to the Viking Bold campaign.
- Dennis '78 and Julie '82 Anderson - Co-Chairs
- Lowell '80 and Deb '77 Stortz - Co-Chairs
- Jane Zaloudek '72 - Co-Chair
- Jill Aanenson '93, member of Board of Trustees
- Micah '04 and Jaci '05 Aberson
- Dan '81 and Becky '81 Blue
- Dennis Bly '94
- Tom Davis '83, member of Board of Trustees
- Kayla Eitreim '05
- Rob Fouberg '92
- Jim '70 and Marcia '74 Fry
- Curt '69 and Glenda '68 Hage
- Suzie O'Meara Hernes '97
- Dennis '73 and Patsy '74 Holzwarth
- Matt '93 and Mel '92 Johnson
- Bill '82 and Lorrae '82 Lindquist
- John '90 and Jeanelle '91 Lust
- Marty Moore '94
- Kevin '79, member of Board of Trustees, and Linda Nyberg
- Jeff Oakland '02
- Jim Odland '77
- Stacie Schubert '93
- John Simko '61
- Melinda (Mindy) Keith Snell '89, member of Board of Trustees
- John '92 and Rachelle Sutton III
- Bob '61 and Trish Swanhorst
- John and Lee '76 Thomas
- Tom VerDouw '08
- Nate White '00
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to invest in Viking Bold: The Campaign for Augustana University.
We're grateful for your support.